Saturday, June 13, 2009

Teacher Gifts: Cards with French stamp set

I was so excited when CTMH came out with a french stamp set again- we tried it a while ago but I guess they never caught on. My son goes to a french school and is in Maternelle (JK) and this is the first year end teacher gift that I had to create. A friend, and fellow mother at the school, had a great idea of creating a set of cards using the french stamp set "Gracious Greetings" and then also giving her a new stamp set, block and stamp pad. I loved the idea so it is a good thing that our children are in different grades!!


Below are the 10 cards that I created (all came from the Just Because Workshop in the new Wishes book and use Aspen paper).



















And here is the finished gift for the teacher!!






2 comments: