Welcome back to Day 9! I hope you have been enjoying all the inspiration on my blog the last few days (and I am pretty sure I have some VERY exciting stuff in store for you the next few days!)
Today I am featuring some handmade cards- these cards actually come from a workshop on the go kit that I see through Close to my Heart- for 24.95 (plus ship/tax) you will receive the card bases, envelopes, stamp set, paper, accessories and workshop directions. It is a great deal and people LOVE to receive handmade cards during the holiday season- they just mean a little bit more than one that was simply bought in a store!
as usual if you would like to purchase any of these supplies please order at braemontgomery.ctmh.com and it will ship directly to you!
Be sure to come back tomorrow!







No comments:
Post a Comment