Wednesday, November 13, 2013

25 Days of Handmade Gifts: Day 4, Burlap Gift Bags



Welcome back!

Today I want to share some gift bags- we give so many gifts during the holiday season that need some cute packaging to really shine- gift cards are one very popular item that really should be packaged in a really cute way!

I did three different things on my bags:
1. Used CTMH alcohol marker in Ruby to colour the bottom of the burlap.  Closed the bag off with a length of our red chevron ribbon.
2. Used one of our chalkboard shapes and adhered it to the bag with liquid glass (I used this for everything as it is a very strong adhesive).  I then attached one of the pink felt flowers from the frosted assortment and two of the sparkles from the Black Base and Bling assortment.  
3. I used some of the pieces of the Rosewood mini medley- the flourish and two of the large sparkles- and added one of the grey felt flowers from the frosted assortment.

These are certainly going to make some of my gifts SHINE!!!

Order at 

No comments:

Post a Comment