Sunday, June 9, 2013

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #6

This weekend I was able to indulge in some scrap booking time at my monthly day crop- it was lovely!!! While there I decided to also do a little sketch challenge after seeing a post from my friend Michelle. Super-cute sketch leads to super-cute card! Love how this came out- and that it used up some of my button stash!! 

Check out the Atlantic Hearts challenge blog here

Product used was all close to my heart.

6 comments:

  1. Super cute, super fun card. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Brae.... I always have a challenge using buttons :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all those buttons. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love those buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this card!!!!! Definitely on my list of must CASE. Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete