Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Scrapbooking weekend SUCCESS!!

Well a weekend away seems to be necessary for me to get some scrapbooking done on a grand scale! I decided to really focus on partially finished products during my spring weekend retreat and I am pretty pleased with what I got done!















Not all the paper's used are Close to my Heart and some are not current either BUT I know we all have a stash similar to this and it is important that we use up what we currently have in order to make room for new and fabulous product! 

2 comments:

  1. Cute layouts. I really like your Paradise Found layout and I'm not a fan of Surf's Up. (Or at least I wasn't.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome- I love when I can show a way for people to love all the paper! I am the same way though- I don't like a paper, see some great use of it and then fall head over heels!

      Delete