Tuesday, February 19, 2013

CTMH meets the Craft Room

So maybe I should be embarrassed to admit this but....before today I had never hooked my cricut up to my computer! So many nervous reasons not too but today I conquered that fear and hooked it up!!

I downloaded cricut craft room, did a firmware update on my machine ( Wow!!) and then waited.... It took a few minutes to get it all updated. But when I got it going it was great- and pretty easy! I created this cute card below by welding some images. In this case it would have saved paper but... I had a few creative mishaps before getting it all right in the end!

In the end I am happy with the result- this card was created using our For Always paper, accessories from the For Always card WOTG and some our sparkle paper (which is cricut safe!)






No comments:

Post a Comment