Welcome to my blog on the blog hop!
Today we are featuring the Capture the Date stamp set- a super cute date/calendar set that can be used in many ways!
For my mini book I used the DE Album pages, Flirty Paper, Autumn Lane accessories, Sparkles, Love Blooms Stamp set, Goldrush ink, New England Ivy ink and of course the stamp of the month!
For this project I decided to focus on all the things that I am thankful for! For me thanksgiving was at the beginning of the month but I feel it is always important to take note of what we have in our lives.
I still have to add some of my photos to finish it off but I am very happy with the result! The best part was that I had to do very LITTLE cutting for this project! All of the shapes in this album are on the CTMH Artiste cartridge- LOVE our cartridges! If you have yet to order yours (or would like to order any of the other items listed in my project) then follow the link to my online website : http://ctmh.com/braemontgomery











Great book! TFS!
ReplyDeleteHi Brae,
ReplyDeleteJust love your book - great idea to make a "thankful" book. I also love the look and bright colors of your blog. How did you get the beautiful background? When I'm trying to design it on blogger, all the backgrounds appear to be solid colors. I have been playing with the colors but don't really like any of them.
Thanks,
Betty Locco
Betty my background comes from another website- I think this one is cutest blog on the block- they have free backgrounds you can pick from.
DeleteWhat a beautiful project. Love it:)
ReplyDeleteLove the "thankful" book - these mini albums are some of my favorite projects :)
ReplyDeleteFun way to use the stamps. I could see them used on a 10 Things layout too!
ReplyDeleteI Love your little album - so pretty and sassy!
ReplyDeleteGreat use of the numbers!
Really sweet, and I love the thankfulness aspect!
ReplyDeleteLovely album and great use of the Capture the Date set!
ReplyDelete