Welcome to the Blog Hop!
If you have come from Leanne's blog then WELCOME to mine!
For this stamp set I decided to finally scrapbook the pictures of my son using sidewalk chalk on the walls of our house- we don't have a sidewalk or a paved driveway so he had to make do! He had such a wonderful time and I knew when I scrapbooked the photos I wanted to be able to create that sidewalk chalk feel- and this stamp set was perfect!
I stamped the images in colours that coordinated with the colours of his chalk- and used watercolour pencils to add some more colour and blended them with the blending pen. I love how it turned out! The paper used here is Wings - this is no longer available BUT I am trying to scrap my stash!!!! We have a new catalogue coming out soon and new papers- I need to use up the old to make way for the new!
Now hop on over to Angela's blog to see what treasures she has created!






I just love this layout. I love how the wings paper works with the top and I especially love how you incorporated so many of the stamps in the set. Btw...I currently have chalk on my brick wall on my back porch. :)
ReplyDeleteCute layout. Perfect sentiment for figuring out a different canvas!
ReplyDeleteI love how you made the sentiments to match the chalk in the pics. Great Job!
ReplyDeleteLove your layout! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteGreat layout!
ReplyDeleteYou've captured such a fun time! Great LO!
ReplyDeleteLove the coloring, goes perfect with your layout.
ReplyDeleteGREAT layout!
ReplyDelete