Yeah September is here and that is such a great month!! It means:
- new blog hop with great, inspiring ideas
- Back to school (for us this begins next Tuesday!)
- cooler temperatures (and I LOVE fall just not what comes after!)
- AND the best part is that today (September 1st) I will be at my local hospital welcoming my daughter into this world!!! Wish me luck!







Beautiful card and Congrats on the baby girl!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card..love those butterflies:)
ReplyDeleteVery nice, love the bling and butterflies
ReplyDeleteBrae, your card is beautiful! Love the bling and butterflies on that Roxie-licious paper!
ReplyDeleteI like those paper flutterby's alot! Your card is so cute!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Very elegant!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Butterflies a-fluttering about are always so pretty.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty. Love all the butterflies and the Roxy paper.
ReplyDeleteLove this card! I've saved it to create later. I know I already posted here, but I'm doing it again. In fact, we used almost all the same products!
ReplyDeleteI've given you an award. Blogger wasn't letting me post comments earlier, but I think I've got it figured out. Check it out here: http://simplycreatingtogether.blogspot.com/2011/09/wow-i-feel-so-honoured.html