First, I have to thank FancyMelissa for the idea!! She actually did a similar layout for a CTMH contest and I loved it so much I just had to create it!!
Second, these people are not models for pictures from a frame I found at a store (ha, ha!). They are good family friends and a gorgeous family- I just had to use some of their family photos in my book!
If you are new to Level 1 scrapbooking with CTMH let me explain what you get: each kit comes with 4 pre-printed layouts, some extra patterned paper, and 2 sheets of stickease. What is means is that with just a little bit of time you can easily create 4 layouts that are FAST, SIMPLE AND EASY!! not to mention BEAUTIFUL!In the new year I will be starting up a montly level 1 night and these are just a taste of what will be in store for my customers!!








Brae - You so totally made my day! I'm so flattered! It's hard to create anything but gorgeous layouts with Magnifique and yours is fantastic. Those photos work perfectly. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteM
Beautiful layout, and so clever. I am working on a layout using this pattern from Magic, so it is really cool to see how you can adapt a level 1 kit to use the pattern. You are the queen of Level 1!
ReplyDelete