Welcome to the November Stamp of the Month Blog Hop featuring A Little Thanks!! First of all I would like to say a BIG THANKS to you for hopping around with us- we have a very large group of consultants who have worked hard to prepare some lovely stuff for you!!
I have a project below to share with you- you may have seen it before since it was recently picked as a Make it from you Heart Winner with CTMH!! I was so happy- this is my first entry that has won and I am a proud mama!!

To create this project I took a mini-take out box and covered it with two pieces of ribbon- one colonial white and one lagoon. I then used my Cuttlebug to cut a piece of cardstock into a stamp image. Using our great stamp, I stamped the 'Thanks a Bunch' image and added three pink sparkes to the flowers. Very simple but I love how it turned out and what a great gift for a friend or hostess!
After I won I decided to do a larger take out box with the same stamp set- and this is what I came up with.
I used the large Thank you image and the small thanks to cover the heart Dimensional Element. I also created a ribbon flower that was demonstrated in the CTMH TV episode called Eclectic Elegance- be sure to go to my website to watch how to create this cute flower!
Now hop on over to Michelle's Blog to see what she has for you!!






So cute! I love the flower.
ReplyDeleteCute project - and congrats!
ReplyDeletecute idea and congrats!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute idea!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little box, and I really like the color combo that you used.
ReplyDeleteI love both your projects. The flower is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Both are lovely!
ReplyDeleteGreat projects! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCute!!
ReplyDelete