Welcome to my corner of the blog hop- we are celebrating the release of our Fall/Winter line of products- and I am soooooo excited!! I have kept most of it under wraps the last two months and I finally get to share!
I have decided to share with you my favourite layout created with the new stuff so far- to create this I used a pattern out of our new book MAGIC- this book gives great tips for creating pages that fit LOTS of photos but allow you to hide them in creative ways (and yes it even shows you how to still put them in the page protector).
Above is my layout as it will usually sit and below is the left side page with the flaps opened up on my main photo!Olivia paper pack
Sunset Mini-Medleys
Olivia Stickease
Harmony Stamp Set
In the Month of September Stamp Set
As we go into September I will have new posts every few days to show some amazing new product so be sure to check back.
After September 1st if you live in Canada and would like to purchase any of these products please click here and you will be taken to my online shopping website!
Now hop on over to Tresa Black's blog where I know you will LOVE what she has to share!!







Your layout is beautiful! I can't wait to try out the new Magic book.
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love this! That nest is too cute. Love the flaps, too.
ReplyDeletepretty layout-must get the nest stamp-soooo pretty
ReplyDelete*sigh* Love the muskoka's... beautiful layout showcasing our beautiful Ontario~
ReplyDeleteThe interactive flaps are so fun!
ReplyDeleteWonderful layout:)
ReplyDeleteYOU ROCK!!! thanks for a great day!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful layout. Love the interactive flaps.
ReplyDelete