Monday, May 31, 2010

June Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to the June Stamp of the Month Blog Hop featuring the Wonderful Friend stamp set- a great set for creating some wonderful masculine cards (and lets face it - most men appreciate the handmade touch as much as the ladies).

To create my card I used the stamp of the month and one of our clear card bases (LOVE THESE!!) The pattern I used was based on one from out Wishes book. I designed it to so that the outside hid the inside of the card- I intend this to be the card for my Dad on Father's Day.


I hope you enjoyed the card! Now hop on over to Kami's site for more inspiration!!

14 comments:

  1. beautiful, can't wait to try the clear cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly this is adorable ;) love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cool clear card, I'm inspired by this card, I'm going to have to experiment with these! Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you used this on a clear card! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These clear cards are always so amazing! I'm probably the only one who hasn't done one yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the clear cards!! I haven't had the chance to make one yet...must do that soon! You are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that you used a clear card...love what you did with "dad" as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FUN! Love how you left most of the card clear, makes it look like everything is floating. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for sharing a way cool card and for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete