
First off I apologize that the above image is a screen shot- I am playing around with some free downloads of software that will allow me to only capture the portion of the screen that I want- so far I can get pretty close but not perfect!
I am really enjoying Studio J- I am so behind in my personal scrapbooking and this is such a great way to catch up and finish layouts that I do not have the right paper for at home! Today's layout uses the Studio J Everlasting paper for my Halloween layout!
For this layout I turned the right side page 90degrees in order to get my pictures in the way I liked- you will love this feature - as you turn your page your text and picture boxes realign themselves!! Instead of using a supplied font (there is a large selection including one that is Jeannette Lynton's own handwriting) I used the alphabet stickers from the stickease collection. I also added a few quotes and some candy corn from the stickease. One of the nice things about stickease in the Studio- there are always enough to do just what you want in your layout!!
Hope you are enjoying this and feel free to come back tomorrow for another look!






No comments:
Post a Comment