
Okay- so I continue to work on contest entries for Leadership- I am determined to make it into the top five in one area at least (although I would also love to win! who would not!!). This is one of the cards for the Three Takes on One Card Contest. CTMH gave us a pattern and we are to make three different cards with it...
I love one of the cards I made and I am satisfied with the other but I am just not sure about this one! If you visit and see this can you please give me your advice!!!
I used re-inker and our pearl paint to colour the background of the card and the flowers (which are fancy cut botanical die-cuts). I also hand stitched the stem with chenille sassy strands.
Thanks for your help!!






Your card is really pretty Brae! The painting is so pretty with the 'pearl' sheen to it!! And the hand-stitched stem is a great detail!
ReplyDeleteBrae the only thing I noticed on the card was the deep flower...maybe it just needs to be lightened up a bit. It seems to overpower the rest of the card. Maybe that is why you are not sure about it. I don't see the rest of the card unless I make myself look because of the deep and big flower catching my immediate attention. I really like the card though...hope it helps.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Iona, the flower just seems a little dark. Maybe another layer of something lighter on top might help.
ReplyDelete